AQA Maths hub events
This spring we are launching our termly Maths hub events.
Run by an AQA maths specialist, and in partnership with our hub schools, these free, local twilight sessions offer networking opportunities, plus materials that you can share with your department to save time and ensure a consistent approach to teaching and learning.
Come along to:
- hear the latest news from AQA
- discuss teaching ideas, strategies and best practice
- use and take away support materials and resources.
Further meeting dates will be added shortly.
Spring 2018 meetings
Our spring hub meetings will:
- look questions where students tended to do less well in the Summer 2017 GCSEs, and share ideas for building students’ skills in these areas:
- inference and deduction
discuss tiering decisions and offer practical advice
- provide an update on the new A-level.